We had a Great time at Lisa's House Friday night for Mac's going away party. Check this out! So much Fun. Thank you to all who attended and showed their support for Mac.
A couple of weekends ago we had some 26 athletes go out for the Kirkwood Tri.
Sam Sylar, (below) Natali Kummer and Mac Curran. All represented well and did awesome.
- Currently we are in the process for sign up for HOA 4. This CrossFit competition will be held Nov 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Yes, you will most likely need to take off work or a half day to travel (3 hours) and get prepared, set up...etc. The first wod will be Friday night in the 7pm range. I cannot stress how much fun this will be! I encourage you all to travel to support the teams if you are un-sure just yet of competing. Jeremy Mhire and the folks at CrossFit Springfield are superb and gracious hosts. They put on a GREAT competition. Please contact me for with questions: email@example.com
- I apologize for missing the Week 4 of Running. Matt and I had a couple days overlap when we left town and got wires crossed. Week 5 running.
- Run 2 miles for time: This will be the program for Endurance Weds Morning at 6am FOREST PARK Visitors Center.
- Hill Run: Use a hill that take appox 1 -2 minutes to run up ( can use Stairs) or time out 1 - 2 min of upward running. 5-8 sets of repeats. Use the jog down for recovery.
- Add 5-10 minutes of previous Long Run to date. Once you have warmed up and feel good, throw in some pick ups. (increase your pace) of 1 min, 1 min, 2 min, 1 min, 1 min, 2 min. Run easy for 2-4 minutes in between pick ups.
- Questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This weeks Endurance Class will be at Forest Park Visitors Center. Next week it will be at the Maplewood High School Track. We are now back to alternating. Please check website calendar for locations on specific Weds @ 6am.
- If you did not receive our TEST EMAIL and would like to be on our updated email list please write it down (legibly) on the sheet posted on the gym door.
- The 21 Day Sugar Detox has begun (for Some). If you have committed to this stay on it. Don't go 7 days and then blow it... or even 12 days....stay at it. If you have specific questions please email Ryan at: email@example.com
- Coach Gini's running clinic had a great showing and tons of great info to help your stride. The next clinic is this Saturday the 18th at 10:15 am. All are welcome.
Mark your Calendars:
- We like to thank, Steve, Jen and K.K for getting this together. Please email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.